A room with a view (part 2)








Some more pictures from the house in La Romola. It was so quiet and still - a perfect place to work. I spent a lot of my time there knitting, writing and reading, all at a very slow pace. Still I got so much done. An equation to ponder on...

As you can see, a new addition to the Granliden collection was born. Originally an idea from my friend Linnéa, a knitted hat is of course the obvious complement to the mittens. I'm currently working on the final design and pattern. What do you think?

6 kommentarer:

  1. hela helgen har jag letat efter en varm huvudbonad, som därtill har lämpligt utseende, jag förstår nu vad jag letade efter....

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Nu vet du att den finns ;D Och var.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Ja, du får ta åt dig en del av äran du med, som delvis upphovskvinna!

      Radera
  3. Lovely photos! The light conveys a relaxing sense of calm. I love how you extended your knitting motif to a hat design. A wonderful idea! ^U^

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I'm very fond of the hat too, it turned out really well :) Stay tuned for more hats!

      Radera