Coming up: JULFORM 2011 - Christmas market at Röhsska museet in Gothenburg. If in town, this will be the place to visit! I suppose it will be packed with people, fika and all sorts of nice things to look at and buy. I'm going to show my Granliden mittens, and some new prints that will be available in the shop shortly after the market!

JULFORM 2011 9-11 December at Röhsska museet (Vasagatan 37-39)
Friday 16-19
Saturday 11-17
Sunday 11-17






This week I am also Elisabeth's assistant at Fine Little Day, helping her out with all sorts of things. There are a lot of preparations to be done before the market, and the studio was crowded with people the whole day through. It was a lot of fun, I like it busy! 

See more of what we did on her blog.

I also took the chance to get some new shots of the mittens. The colour "Krapp" (red) is missing in the photos, but will be back for the market. I just got them from my granny in the mail today! And of course, they are just perfect.

1 kommentar: