In Santa Croce with no Baedeker
























Firenze, I think I'm a little bit in love with you. Two days can never be enough, but I hope to see you again soon ♥ 
In the mean time, I sing your praise with a heavy image post.

I had the best time strolling up and down the streets, eating gelato, taking photos of bicycles, buying old post cards at the second hand market, gazing in bakery shop windows and at marble statues - and opening my newly purchased copy of E.M Forsters "A Room With a View" along with an espresso doppio under a loggia at the Pallazzo Strozzi. Perfection.

3 kommentarer:

  1. What a beatiful Florence pictures! You have captured the colors and the atmosphere so good...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! Florence is such a photogenic city, I think! :)

      Radera
  2. these are absolutely the best part about travelling. walking and exploring on foot. gorgeous images. and love your works too <3

    SvaraRadera